History

 

At the very young age of 12, Ibrahim Hanna set out in his path of becoming the leader in a family of jewellers. He started off as a shop assistant, then an apprentice and made his way into becoming an established jeweller with his own store. In 1948, Ibrahim opened his own jewellery store in the jewellers courters.

The Hamawi name has continued to flourish over the years and since 2004 has entered the Canadian market thanks to the hard work of Ibrahim’s son Maxim. The first location was a small one in the south end of Ottawa, and in 2007 Hamawi Jewellers moved to Place D’Orleans where they can still be found today, over 60 years later.

© Hamawi Jewellers | 110 Place D’Orleans Drive, Orleans, Ontario K1C 2L9 | 613-845-0997 | Website by: Earle & Associates - BetterBranding.ca